CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A week in New Mexico

Heath & Alison ice-skating

Carter & Mommy ice skating


The whole family builds a snowman


Carter sledding down the hill.
We just returned from a week in Los Alamos, NM, where I grew up. They had gotten lots of snow beforehand so we enjoyed sledding and building a big snowman. We also went ice-skating at the outdoor rink nestled in the mountains--beautiful! Carter enjoyed every activity. Maybe next time we'll try skiing. We also enjoyed a week of home cooking; some New Mexican cuisine; catching up with old friends; and just spending quality time with family. Now we get back to our normal routine as Heath returns to work and MDO starts for Carter again. In about 5 weeks, we'll be celebrating Hayden's 1st birthday--wow!


4 comments:

Kriss said...

That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe Carter can iceskate!! I also can't believe your little guys birthday is right around the corner. Brit's is too and I am still trying to figure out what we are going to do. I will blog about it later.

Rachel said...

Great pictures, what a darling family you have!!

The Brown's said...

LOVE the pictures! I do miss snow a little bit. I really hate to admit that. Everyone looks so cute. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Steph said...

I love it! Looks like a great trip back home.