CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A New Mexico Christmas...in Texas!

We stayed here for Christmas this year and had a wonderful time as a little family. We carried over Alison's tradition from New Mexico and set out lumanarias on Christmas Eve. What a beautiful sight! Our Christmas Eve service at church was enjoyable last night. The boys enjoyed staying in today and playing with the new toys that Santa brought. Merry Christmas!!






6 comments:

Kriss said...

The luminary's are beautiful! How long have you lived in Texas and brought you here? Love the picture of the kids with their gifts!

Rachel said...

I LOVE luminaries. We used to set them out when I was a kid. So beautiful. Merry Christmas to you, Heath and the boys (and Belle too).

Unknown said...

The luminaries were beautiful!
Love, Gran

The Brown's said...

That is so cool Alison. I think it is really neat to let your kids experience things that you did growing up. This year Kevin mentioned that Santas gift at his house was never wrapped. I guess Santa doesn't have time to wrap all of his gifts because this year he wasn't able to wrap Cassie's either. I'm so glad we got to see you guys over the break. Have a safe trip to New Mexico. We will miss you guys on New Years. E-mail me when you get home! Happy New Year :)

KC said...

Oh, I miss lumenarios.
I was intent on doing them here in Texas, but we never did.
Looks like you guys had a grand old Christmas!!

Steph said...

What a great idea! Way to keep up the traditions...Happy New year!