CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Make-up

(I have to precede this post by explaining that when Carter thinks something is really super, he says it's "super-sonic")

This evening Carter asked me why I didn't put make-up on today. I told him that I did and he asked me if I was going to put it on tomorrow. I said "yes." Then I asked him what make-up did. He said it made my face prettier--then he said "super-sonic pretty!" (I have to further note that he said, when asked, that my face wasn't pretty without make-up--I guess he has alot to learn before getting married some day!) :)

4 comments:

Kriss said...

Hahahahahahahah!! That was great! Thank you for the laugh.... I think you are such a natural beauty though, I am sure makeup just enhances it. :)

chrissy said...

That is hilarious! Don't you love the stuff they come up with?

The Brown's said...

Don't listen you are so beautiful. I hate make-up! The older I get the more I seem to think I need it. Kids are so funny at this age. Cassidy hasn't called me big butt in awhile because she knows how it can hurt my feelings. It sure was funny the first time she said it though.

Unknown said...

oh how innocent they are. :) you ARE super-sonic pretty without! Have we trained ourselves (and Carter, apparently) to think we are only pretty when we have makeup on?