CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Friends

We had a nice playdate at our friends' Elliott and Berkley's house this morning. Elliott is 3 1/2 and Berkley is only 5 weeks younger than Hayden. As you can see from these pictures, Hayden did not want to be held for a picture!

Look at these cute friends! What sweethearts.

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

Very sweet :) Carter is such a cool little guy I bet he gets along with everyone he plays with. Carter and Elliott are so cute together. Hayden and Berkley are growning way to fast!

chrissy said...

Love it! E was just asking today when Carter can come over and play again. She reminded me that I said I'd make them a tent on her bunk beds. Oops! We'll have to do it again soon!

Steph said...

Looks like good times, it's always fun to have people over to play :)

KC said...

oh my gosh...how adorable is that!!

Ahhh sweet little cuties!

Isn't it funny that in 13 years, you might not think that's so cute anymore! LOL!!!

~mom to a 14 year old. sigh...