This weekend has brought me a heavy heart as I learned the news on Friday night that a fellow MOPS mom had lost her precious 3-year-old daughter after she was attacked by a neighbor's dog. I saw my friend Liz and her daughter, Brooklynn, just that afternoon when picking up Carter from MDO (they go to the same school but are not in the same class). They also live very close to us. Our MOPS group is mobizing to help take care of this family and I will be attending the funeral this week. Please keep this family in your prayers.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
My MIL is going to watch my kid so I can go to the funeral too. This just completely broke my heart.
I will keep this family and your group in my prayers. I'm so sorry for their loss. I can not express in words how this makes me feel.
Oh my goodness, I have tears in my eyes that is just the most awful news. I will pray for their family in this time of sorrow.
Post a Comment