CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You know you are a parent when...

...you just returned home from being out-of-town for the weekend and are making Mac & Cheese for dinner--there's no milk in the house except for the leftovers in your toddler's sippy cup and you are perfectly OK with using that milk to make the Mac & Cheese...before becoming a mom I would have thought that was so gross!

4 comments:

Kriss said...

LOL!!!!!!! Hey ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! :) -kriss

Steph said...

That's very funny, and true! I have another one...when your two year old unrolls the toilet paper all over the floor and you just roll it back up and use it :)
I probably would have thrown it away before I was a mom. The way we change- huh?

Rachel said...

Love it!! Had you said breastmilk I might have been a little grossed out lol!

Kristen said...

I would have done the same thing!