The new water table is a success! Carter and I even put it together without the help of Daddy (although it didn't require any tools). :) I thought a water table would be a good option for water fun this summer without having to always have the pool out and all that goes along with that. The funny thing is my friend Lisa offered to give us this exact water table 2 years ago and I didn't think we needed it. Now I end up buying one new--oh well! I couldn't find one on Craigslist within a reasonable driving distance.

Hayden seems to think it's for drinking.
Hayden seems to think it's for drinking.
They are both playing cars in the water. Of course!!



2 comments:
Such little boys! We have that same table, the girls love it. You'll have lots of fun with it this summer.
I really don't miss that table at all, but Cassidy still asks what happened to it. Looks like they are having fun with it :)
Post a Comment