Well, it's been a tough week here at the Watkins' household. Hayden got hit with strep throat and then with a bad cold virus which then Carter got and finally, I got. I haven't been this sick with a cold in sooooo long. I think the last time was when I was first pregnant with Carter. I was proud of making it through the days though~allowing Heath to work as much as possible before I really needed him home. He came home at 4pm today and let me rest. Carter was pretty sick on Wed. and he stayed home from school on Thurs. This was his first fever in 2 years. I guess when it rains, it pours. So, as we go into Saturday, we are all fever-free and everybody except Mom is back to normal.
What else we've been up to...the kids went to the dentist and have no cavities. I was instructed, however, to help Carter brush more because he has lots of plaque. Hayden of course had a huge fit when the dentist looked into his mouth and cleaned his teeth. I got my hair cut on Wed. and am really pleased with the look. I tried a different stylist this time and will go back to her next time. I'm preparing for the kids' Valentine's Day parties at MDO and for Hayden's 2-year birthday party at the end of the month. He's turning 2 next week, but because I'm going to my mom's for her 60th birthday next weekend, we're celebrating Hayden's later in the month.



0 comments:
Post a Comment