CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


My new necklace


Silliness


Mom and her boys


Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, my Mother-in-law, and to all my Mommy friends! My one request for Mother's Day was to not have to go grocery shopping on my special day. After church we spent the day relaxing--Heath and Carter put up the gazebo; we went to the dog park; and had snow cones afterward. I got some very special gifts too--red roses; a motherhood necklace from James Avery; a cool thing to put the laptop computer on when I'm using it in the livingroom; and some very cute gifts and cards that Carter made at his schools and Sunday School.


At Carter's school they gave us this questionairre that they had helped the kids fill out. These are Carter's answers:


My mom's name is: Alison

She has brown hair and brown eyes.

She is 33 years old.

She weighs 5 lbs.

Her favorite color is: pink

It makes her happy when: I give her special rocks.
It makes her sad when: I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do.

My mom is the greatest because: because she loves me.

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

Happy Mother's Day Alison! I LOVE the silly picture of you and the boys. You are an amazing Mother! Love your new charm necklace. I have had my eye on that for some time. Your boys have great taste :)

Steph said...

Awe how sweet!! Love the necklace and the description of your special day. What a fun celebration!

Melisa said...

I think my kids would say I weigh 5 tons. I need to teach them to guess lower.

I just asked Daven and he guessed "100?" Then a second later "200?"

Super jealous of the 5 pounds. ;o)