So, I've been wanting to get Hayden a pair of Robeez sandals for awhile now. However, being thrifty like I am, I refused to pay full price for them. We have some regular sandals for him, but since he's still learning to walk, they are difficult for him to manuever in and they also don't stay on his feet worth a darn. The soft-soled shoes at Target and Walmart are all too small since Hayden has big feet for his age/development level. I have been scouring the Internet for deals on Robeez sandals to no avail. Although it's been somewhat fun, it's also been time consuming (if time was money, right?) Today I called Nordstrom because I knew they are having a big sale. No Robeez sandals available, but they had a great pair of Pedipeds for nearly 1/2 off. They lady put them aside for me and we picked them up tonight. They are awesome!! They fit Hayden perfectly and stay on his feet great. And he walks well in them. I am pleased with myself for finding the perfect shoe for Hayden for a great price.

The Robeez I was going to get

The Pedipeds I ended up getting (aren't they cute!)



7 comments:
I wish I knew you needed those kinds of sandals. Not sure what size you bought but I had some Ben never even got to wear in a size three.
very cute, glad you found a good deal :)
We loved our pedi's!! If I didn't have a little nephew I would gladly pass along hand-me-downs... that is where it's at!!
For some reason when I think of Hayden I think of him being much younger than Ben. The shoes wouldn't fit. Been is wearing a 4 1/2-5 and they don't fit him at all. He never got to wear them. I listed them on ebay tonight! I have three of the exact same shoe, one wore twice and the other two never worn. I am having a large baby sale on June 12th and you should see my front living room. It is COVERED in clothes, bathtubs, wraps, shoes, bibs, etc, etc. I can't believe how much stuff I had in one closet. Kinda of sad to get rid of it all but it's time to say goodbye to it all.
Wow, GO YOU!!
Maybe you should be a personal shopping assistant for people.
I have a list of requests...let me know if you're interested.
ha!
I love pedipeds when Elizabeth was younger. She had several pairs. And they still look as good after she wore them as they did new.
Good for you!!! I love pedi-peds :)
Post a Comment