CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookies, candy, & teacher gifts





We have been busy in this house! Monday we went to a get-together at a MOPS friend's house and the kids decorated cookies. Well, Carter decorated 1 and promptly ate it. I decorated and brought home the rest. Yum!! Tonight I made 2 batches of Peppermint Bark candy--some for teacher gifts, some for friends, and for some for us. (from my new MOPS cookbook!) I'm so proud of my creative teacher gifts this year. Carter has 6 teachers, including Sunday School. I'm glad I thought ahead and I like how my gifts turned out.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmmm! That peppermint bark looks amazing! Just wanted to tell you I found everything I needed to make the Christmas trees dairy-free!! Yea!!

Steph said...

Super yummy - looking! Wow, I wish I was one of Carter's teachers :)

The Brown's said...

Yum! They turned out really cute.
His teachers will love them!