CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Musings

The Christmas Season is upon us. We set up our little tree on the dining table so as to avoid Hayden pulling the ornaments (or the tree) down. We have our Advent wreath out and have hung our stockings. I still have to get Hayden a stocking this year. I helped Carter write a letter to Santa and this is what he wants: more cars (Hotwheels), new bike, new videogame, a Matchbox set, and "fancy" shirts & pants. He thinks Hayden should get baby toys, baby cars, & sippy cups. It is fun watching the Christmas magic in Carter's eyes this season.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Your boys are so cute!! Isn't Christmas just so magical through the eyes of our kids?

You MUST get "Elf on the Shelf" if you don't have it yet. It is a huge deal over here.

Steph said...

I love it! I agree about the ELF on the shelf Rachel- we got it several years ago and Sparkle just made is first appearance! Mason was SOOOOO excited

The Brown's said...

I've noticed a huge difference with Christmas at our house too.
I love his suggestions for Hayden also. I want to know what the fancy shirt and pants means?
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Kriss said...

Awww so cute. Your asking Carter prompted me to ask Brady. He said that Santa is bringing him a piano. I better tell Granny because she bought him a keyboard for Christmas.

chrissy said...

How cute! E told me that Carter wants clothes for Christmas the other day. She is dying for a Hannah Montana guitar....she only knows that her cousin Madison thinks she's cool, so that is good enough to make her a fan.
I love seeing Christmas through their little eyes!