The recent happenings in our house center around Hayden's accident on Monday when he pulled my curling iron down from the counter onto his arm and suffered 2nd degree burns. We have been at the rehab clinic 3 days this week for them to clean and dress the wounds. We will return on Monday. He's taking it all in stride--you'd actually never know something was wrong--he doesn't cry out more or anything. What a champ! Please keep him in your prayers that he heals quickly.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Poor little guy! He looks so happy anyway- what a trooper.
Crazy coincidence...when Sophia was about 7 months old she pulled my flat iron onto her leg...luckily she screamed and moved her leg, but she still has a little burn mark there..crazy kids we have.
I bet this is harder on you than it has been on him. Did I ever tell you the story about Katilyn cutting her hand on a bottle of tequila while I was 5 months pregnant with Presley? I was so devastated!!
He is too cute for words, I can;t believe how fast he is growing!
Poor guy! He is getting so big.
He is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment