CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crawling...and standing up!

Hayden is crawling now on his hands and knees, although he still scoots along on his tummy when he gets tired of being on his knees. And this evening Heath found him standing in his crib!! I'll try to get some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how fast time is flying! I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your precious family!

Steph said...

Wow, that does seem too fast... but that is how life goes. Yay for Hayden!!

The Brown's said...

Wow! He is getting so big! I can't believe it. Soon you will be chasing after him!

Kriss said...

It's on the corner of Rufe Snow and Grapevine Hwy. I am very picky. Sometimes I find great deals and sometimes I don't. Another great thrift store is the Goodwill on Pipeline right before you get to Precinct Line. I like it better than the Goodwill on Rufesnow. I always find Gap, Old Navy and Gymboree stuff there. One time at the Goodwill I found a brand new diaper/wipe fabric holder. At Kid to Kid they sell new for $14.99. I got it for .99cents! Whoohooo! Do you like to bargain shop too? Some of my friends can't believe I shop at thift stores, there loss. :) kriss