CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween




Well, the week of Halloween has begun! This afternoon I did a craft with Carter involving making spiders that race with a little motor inside and tonight we carved pumpkins. Tomorrow is the pumpkin patch and then Boo at the Zoo. Wednesday is a fall festival at our church and Friday (Halloween) we are going to a festival at the church where Carter attends MDO. It's going to be a fun, busy week! I'll post pictures from each event. Also wanted to share that Hayden's burn is getting better and better. We are now on a different course of treatment where we are using only Neosporin and a new bandage. He'll return to the therapist on Friday. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comments:

Kriss said...

What cute pumpkins!! Good job! I am glad to hear Hayden is healing well!