Whoa! We have had a very busy 2 days here. Thursday I dropped Hayden off at MDO and then went to Carter's kindergarten class to help with their Christmas party. We decorated cookies and played Christmas bingo. 22 kindergarteners wore me out! The kids were adorable and it was so much fun to see Carter interact with his friends. Then I ran to pick up Hayden from MDO and back to kindergarten for the kindergarten musical program. Heath met us there and we all enjoyed it so much. The kids sang about 10 Christmas and Hanukah songs. Then it was back to the classroom to eat cookies and collect the goodie bags they had made. Finally, Friday morning at 8:30 was the "Reindeer Run" where the entire school (720 kids) ran around the perimeter of the school dressed in holiday attire. Families were welcome so Hayden and I joined Carter. It was fun but very, very cold. Hayden wasn't too thrilled. Home for some hot coffee afterward.
decorating cookies



2 comments:
I love Christmas Bingo! Sounds like a fun party.
Great pics Alison!! What happened to the year? We will miss you guys on New Years =( See you on the 8th!
Post a Comment