Wow--we took 134 pictures from Christmas and the week following. I will post just a few as a snapshot of our celebrations. We spent Christmas Day here with the kids opening their Santa gifts and playing with their new toys. Gran and Gramps arrived late morning and shared a noon meal with us. Then we packed up and left at 5:00am for New Mexico. 1/2 way there in Amarillo we stopped to meet a German Shorthaired Pointer from the Texas GSP Rescue group (from whom we adopted Belle in 2006). This doggie's name is Kass. We fell in love with her and decided on Monday to adopt her. We picked her up in Amarillo on our way home to Fort Worth. We named her Ginger. (I'll elaborate more in a later post)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Christmas, trip to NM, new doggie
Posted by txmomof2 at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am so excited to meet Ginger. She looks like a wonderful new addition to your family.
Post a Comment