Today was the last warm fall day before a big cold front rolls in and drops our temperatures to winter weather. On a whim I decided to rake the leaves in the front yard and let the boys jump in them. Of course they had to throw their Hotwheels in the leaf piles too. Daddy put up the outdoor decorations and then after dinner we put up our Christmas tree and indoor decorations. The boys had a blast putting on the ornaments. Now the Christmas season begins! Time for baking cookies, seeing lights, and generally celebrating this happy time of year!
On Saturday we found ourselves in Dallas for another errand, so Heath suggested stopping by the Galleria to see their Christmas decorations. The kids loved the huge tree in the middle of the ice rink. There was also a magic/puppet show they enjoyed. Such fun!
Merry Christmas!
The tree at the Galleria
Our tree
Did the dinosaurs attend the Nativity?



2 comments:
That tree at the Galleria is pretty cool. Those guys get cuter every time I see them! xo -auntie h
I love your posts. They always make me smile. I can't wait to see all of the beatutiful Christmas decorations in 9 days!!!
Post a Comment