Happy New Year! We hope to get back in the groove of things after an unexpected week of no MDO last week. Ugh! Anyway, I have some new favorite things to share as well as some cute pics of my boys.
Vicks BabyRub--I was introduced to this by a friend (thanks Bonnie!) when Hayden developed a cold at their house over the holidays. It's great because it's non-medicated and safe for babies/kids, but is quite effective at soothing their cold symptoms and making them comfortable. I bought some as soon as I got home!

PediaCare Gentle Vapors--since we only have 1 humidifier, when both boys were sick with colds, we got this device for Carter's room. It really worked to keep his nasal passages clear so he could breathe while sleeping.

Can't forget my new Dyson DC24 All Floors. Love it! Gotta try one to find out for yourself. (thanks for the sale tip, Renae!)
sharing the chair, and a laugh
Carter & Elijah
the whole crew



0 comments:
Post a Comment