We were blessed to have my mom ("Grammy") come stay with us for a week and we had such a good time. We did some shopping, spent a day at the zoo (with Daddy) and went to Build-A-Bear Workshop at Grapevine Mills Mall. We had never been there before and the boys had a great time making their stuffed animals. Carter made a horse he named Colt and Hayden made a puppy named Spot. They are so cute carrying their animals in the crates and feeding them, etc. Grammy got each one a bandana so they could be 'cowboys'. On Thursday when the boys were at MDO, Mom and I got to relax at Starbucks; work out at Curves; and enjoy lunch at a local tearoom. We were sad that Grammy had to return home today, but I'll be seeing her in 3 weeks for her birthday weekend in NM--yea!
Hayden's puppy "Spot"
Carter's horse "Colt"
Build-A-Bear Workshop



1 comments:
Awww, I love their new stuffed animals!
Post a Comment