Family picture before the wedding (in our hotel room)
We headed to San Antonio this past weekend for a friend of mine's wedding. We stayed at a fancy hotel just 14 steps from the Alamo! We had a long list of things we wanted to do and see while we were in SA, but due to time constraints, weather, etc. we only made it to the Alamo and the Riverwalk. It was a good time though. Carter loved the Alamo with all the cannons, guns, etc. We hope to go back for a week sometime and see the rest of the things on our list.



6 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Great pics :)
I've always wanted to visit San Antonio- looks so pretty there! What a fun trip :)
Looks fun! We've been wanting to get down there too, so much to do!
Great pictures!! Which hotel did you stay at? We went in 2006 and stayed at the Menger. The lobby was gorgeous but the rooms were a little dated (and not in a good way). It was super close to the Alamo too, right outside the lobby doors. Some friends and I are going in August for a girls trip. I can't wait!
Boys look so cute!! What a beautiful family. I LOVE San Antonio. We go every year... my kids are asking when our trip is going to be as I type this.
What a fun weekend! My sister is actually down there for this week to on spring break.
Are you guys free in April to get together sometime?
And...Happy belated Birthday!
Post a Comment