CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Just hangin' with my boys...

Tom Sawyer or Huck Fin?

Playing cars in the dirt with my brother...

Carter put all of Hayden's stuffed animals in his crib.


Puppy love

Not much exciting going on here these days. The weather has warmed up so we are playing outside alot now. The boys love to play with their cars in the dirt and boy do they get dirty! Hayden is still not showing much interest in walking--he's going to be a late bloomer in that area.

5 comments:

chrissy said...

Such boys! E wouldn't play in dirt if I paid her ;-)

Steph said...

Fun pictures- they keep you busy it looks like!

The Brown's said...

Love the pics Alison!! I say keep Hayden a baby as long as
possibe!!! He is such a sweetie! Cassidy will play in the dirt anytime anywhere also. She can be quite the tomboy and then turn around and want to be a princess. Had a blast with you guys on Saturday!!!! Can't wait to see you on the 18th.

Kriss said...

I can't get over how big Hayden is getting. So adorable! -kriss

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I wish the cold weather would go away so we could get back outside again.

ps- Will didn't walk until he was 16 1/2 months...