CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ceramics

I've waited a long time to post these pictures of my ceramics. First I couldn't post them because my mom and mother-in-law hadn't received theirs yet (Christmas gifts) and then I just finished mine last week. I really enjoyed doing this project and my boys were such good 'foot models'!


"Mama's Boys"



"Grammy's Precious Piggies"


"Let it Snow!"


4 comments:

Kriss said...

I LOVE them!!! Great job!

chrissy said...

Those are so cute! I did a snowman and reindeer for our parents for Christmas. I still haven't done one for myself. Looks like Hayden's feet grew a lot between the Christmas ones and now huh?

The Brown's said...

Those are awesome. Are you taking a class? What a GREAT idea :)

Steph said...

Ooooooh! Cute idea! Love those Alison- did you go somewhere or how did you come up with the idea etc??