Hayden is officially saying 2 words that he is associating with different people/things. The first was "Bubba" (brother) for Carter and the second was "dog" for Belle. He says dog whenever he sees Belle and often says Bubba when he's with Carter. Hayden is crawling around everywhere now and eating lots of table food (cheese, mac & cheese, fruit pieces, etc.). Still not liking the sippy cup, but we are trying several kinds to find one he will use. His favorite playtime activity is rolling Carter's footballs around the house. Carter calls him the "little finder" because he's always finding Carter's toys that he's not supposed to have. Hayden has decided that his mouth is an extra hand--he'll carry toys in his mouth when he crawls somewhere. He also seems to have his tongue sticking out almost all the time. Too cute!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! Hayden sure is changing a lot! I think he is eating more table food than Cassie. :) Pizza and Yogurt is about all she wants these days. Have you tried the sippy cups with the soft spout?
Aw! I love the little finder name, it is so cute what they come up with. Sounds like he is doing great! My little Berley is soooo lazy, but so am I so we're a good match :-)
The two of them seem so cute together, brothers and buddies... love it. I have had a lot of success with those soft sippy's too.. NUBY brand at Walmart.
Post a Comment