CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Comparison shots

Hayden


Carter

I've heard from several friends that the boys are looking alike at this age. Here they are in a similar pose at the same age. What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

I think they are starting to look alike. I think Hayden's face is a little rounder but you can sure tell they are brothers! Very handsome might I add :)

Steph said...

They do look similar and that's a pretty exactly the same pose, wow. I agree Hayden's face is rounder but they are both such cute boys!

KC said...

What cute, cute boys mom!!
I think the fact that you got them in nearly the same pose, is really cute too! I always like to have same poses of both the girls (in same clothes, or with same teeth missing...Im actually kind of obsessive about it.)