CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Typical summer day

Now that the kids are in summer MDO twice a week, our days are divided into "school days" and "stay-at-home-with-Mommy days". I can't believe all the activities it takes to keep them occupied and away from watching TV for 8 hours a day! A typical "stay at home" day yesterday we played Thomas the Train with train tracks everywhere; Lite Brite; playdough set with 30 pieces; built a fort; and pallets on the living room floor. Some days they want the slip 'n' slide out for 5 minutes of playing. It's fun but a workout for me to keep up with it all sometimes. Ahhh...motherhood.


Here are some cool playdough creations
(yes that is a homemade chicken pot pie in the background--where did I find the time for that?)










2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh wow those are some cool creations the boys made. I am very impressed. I hope you can add going to visit Mrs. Rachel to your list of stay at home activities.

ILoveLucyLou said...

Amazing! You put my Mothering Skills to Shame :)

I am spoiled because my boys being the same age prefer to play Playmobil and Lego all day by themselves :)