CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday and Spring break

We started spring break by celebrating my birthday. My friend Lisa invited us to join her and Cassie at the newly renovated Fort Worth science museum. For a great start to the day, she brought me my favorite Starbucks drink--what a treat! Cassie and the boys thoroughly enjoyed the museum. I think the boys' favorite part was the DinoDig where they got to dig for fossils. Carter's been talking about being a 'paleontolgist' lately and Hayden just likes digging in sand/dirt. I think we need to get them a sandbox this summer. This is definitely a place we need to bring Heath to next time we go. Thanks for sharing in my birthday, Lisa & Cassidy!

Once Heath got home he made dinner for us and then we had cake and opened presents. My sweet husband got me a new digital picture frame since my other one bit the dust recently. The boys picked out some cute things for me too. My mom, sister, and in-laws sent gifts as well. I opened the cards I'd been saving all week too. An absolutely wonderful birthday! Thank you all!!







DinoDig


Friends in a dinosaur footprint

tracks


Fort Worth Science Museum



Happy Birthday Mommy!


beautiful cake (my hubby did good!)



1 comments:

The Brown's said...

Happy Birthday Alison! I love that picture of the three kids in dinosaur print! Too cute!!!! We didn't make it back to the exhibits after the movie it was packed when we left and the line to get back into the exhibits was very long. We had a great time celebrating your birthday. Thanks for being such a great friend. :-)