CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hayden's napmat & Little Gym

I picked up Hayden's napmat for school today and just love it! I'm counting on this one to last all 4 years of preschool.


Here are some pictures of Hayden at Little Gym. Heath got to do a class with him which was fun.










5 comments:

Steph said...

Love that nap pad! Where did you get it??? Cute. Little gym looks so fun :)

The Brown's said...

Cute nap mat where did you find that or did you make it? Love that last pic of Hayden. TOO CUTE!

chrissy said...

How cute is he at little gym? I love it! Awesome napmat too where is it from?

txmomof2 said...

Thanks ladies~The napmat is from Made By Sue--a lady in Southlake/Keller who sews out of her home. Ask me if you would like details.

Rachel said...

HOW ON EARTH is he old old enough to start preschool? I still think of him as the baby!!! Love the napmat- very cute!! They will last, Kaitlyn is taking hers to kindergarten since they have "rest time".