We have 2 boring weeks of no activities scheduled before MDO starts on Sept. 10th. I convinced Heath to take 2 vacation days, 1 each week, to do something special with the family. Carter has been asking to go back to Incredible Pizza (a kids' game place) for some time now, so we decided to go today. One of the attractions is kids' bowling and we played several games. As I was turned around, Carter came sliding on the floor next to me screaming and doubled over in pain. He had tried to retreive some stuck bowling balls and his finger had been smashed between them. I was holding him and comforting him when next thing I see is blood everywhere. Turns out his finger was split open! Heath took him to the bathroom to wash it off and we left to go to the Urgent Care center. When it was all done, Carter got 3 stitches and has a broken finger. Poor baby! He says he doesn't want to bowl again. Since one of us had to take Hayden home, we asked Carter who he wanted to stay with him and he said Daddy. That made this Mommy a little sad, but like my mom said, he's growing up and needed Daddy to show him how to be brave.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Poor Carter! I hope is finger is doing better now!
Poor guy!! It's so hard to see your kids in pain. I'm glad he's going to be ok :)
I hope Carter's finger is feeling better. Poor little guy!
Post a Comment