CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Boys, Birds, & Frogs

Not alot of excitement here at the Watkins' house this past week. Staying inside to avoid the heat (and it's going to get worse next week). I got creative (and brave, according to Heath) and brought the water table inside for some water fun. We also have another bird nest in our bushes. We saw the eggs in it a couple weeks ago and now they have hatched. These little birdies are much smaller than the others we had--I guess those were much older when we discovered the nest. Finally, Carter found a frog using the tunnel he had dug for his cars as a house (to escape the heat I'm sure).



Carter pointing to the frog

indoor water table fun


eating blue suckers from Grammy


"Froggy"


more baby birds!



2 comments:

chrissy said...

how fun! water table inside is brave- especially after I saw what they did with it last time!
let me know when those babies leave- we just had some more hatch in our airvent- I gotta get the nest cleaned out as soon as they are gone- I'm tired of it!!

Steph said...

I love the froggy!!! So cute, and the baby birds- just awe....sweet. Looks like you have a lot going on to me :)