CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hayden's Birthday

I can't believe my little Hayden is 4! We sure had a good time celebrating his birthday. He had a gymnastics birthday party at Los Alamos Gymnastics and had 11 friends there to help him celebrate. What fun! The theme of his party was Hotwheels Battle Force 5 and Grammy made his birthday cake this year. Miss Jennie also made some awesome cupcakes to share. Gran and Gramps drove in from Texas for the occasion. The Monday following Hayden's birthday I brought cupcakes to his preschool. They ask the parents to bring pictures of the child to share with the class so I brought Hayden's baby book. He was really excited to have me share pictures of him with his friends.




celebrating at preschool



Happy Birthday Hayden!




cake and cupcakes




the proud parents




stretching at gymnastics



Carter on the zipline


birthday morning donut













0 comments: