CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shining Star

Carter was the "Shining Star" this week in his kindergarten class. He got to help the teacher; be the line leader all week; and most importantly he got to bring something every day to share with the class (typically they each bring something 1 day a week to share). The class also got to ask him questions about himself and Ms. Goldman wrote down the answers on a poster they hung in the classroom. Here's what he said:

My name is Carter Watkins. Mario Kart Wii is my favorite video game. I have three guppies at home. My favorite movie is Up. Baseball is my favorite sport. I like chocolate-covered raisins for snack and Oreos for dessert. My favorite color is blue. September is my favorite month of the year.


Climbing the tree in our backyard

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go Cater! I am so proud of you. Congratulations on being this week's Shining Star.