CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Watch D.O.G.S. Day!

Today was the much anticipated Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) Day for Heath where he got to spend the entire day at Carter's kindergarten. He wore his special shirt which denoted him as a Watch Dog and the 2 of them left for school together at 7:15am. Heath's first job was to help the students unload from their cars during drop-off. Then he spent the morning helping in the computer lab with the 4th, 2nd, and 1st grade students. At lunchtime he got to eat with Carter and then stayed thru the whole lunch period, helping and interacting with the students. Apparently Watch Dogs are pretty popular among the kids! In the afternoon Heath got to go to Music with the class and then helped Ms. Goldman in the classroom till the end of the day. After telling us about his day, Heath fell asleep on the couch--I think he'll keep his day job, but he sure had a good time! What a great program for both the dads and the students.



My Daddy's a Watch Dog!

2 comments:

ILoveLucyLou said...

This is wonderful! I have to talk to my boys Teacher and see if I can sign up Ron - haha

Linsey said...

I love it! Way to go Heath!