This morning I was awakened with fresh coffee in bed made by my hubby and sons (with the help of the Keurig). It was delicious. Then we went to Blue Mesa for brunch. Delicious! The boys behaved extremely well, considering we had to wait almost an hour to get in. After naptime, Heath and Carter did the grocery shopping for the week, giving me some time to spend with Hayden at home. The kids got me a cute card and some k-cups for my coffee maker (a total surprise!). Hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day! I am so thankful to God for making me a mom and for His daily blessings. I'm also thankful for Heath and all he does to support me as a mom. Thanks Honey!

Hayden feeding his puppies.
Hayden feeding his puppies.

me with my blessings



1 comments:
I love to read your blog, Alison. You have such a calm and "all together" life. :)
(Hayden and the dog food is so funny!)
Post a Comment