I'm so proud of myself--I made it back to Curves today! It's been 20 months (since Hayden was born) since I've worked out there. With both boys in MDO, I finally have the time. It feels really good to be taking care of myself and getting some exercise. My numbers surprised me a little. I'm the same weight as when I started working out there (long before children) but 8" smaller. That's weird since I've had 2 children. Since before I had Hayden (and thus stopped working out), I'm 2" bigger and weigh 5 lbs. more. So I essentially have 5 lbs. of baby weight to still work off. I know it will be a challenge to make myself go every Monday and Thurs., but I feel better afterward and have to think about it that way.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Good for you Alison!! I still need to get back in the swing of exercising. It's so hard once you take a break. I know you will keep it up!!!
Post a Comment